About Track Town Software.
Chris Hamilton at Track Town Software offers over 25 years experience developing software:
Lead developer for Webplanner, an online project management application (www.webplanner.com). It is developed using ASP.NET, Silverlight and WCF RIA Services and is deployed on Microsoft's Windows Azure cloud platform.
Original developer for Palo Alto Software's Business Plan Pro, the best-selling business planning software for Windows (www.paloalto.com). I was a senior software developer at Palo Alto Software until catching the entrepreneurial bug.
Thank you to PAS for being a great employer for 10 years!
Original developer for Project Kickstart, a popular project management application for Windows. Project Kickstart is my prototype for good software
because it is simple to use and big on the value it delivers. (www.projectkickstart.com)
- Developed .Net components and user controls for features such as spreadsheet editing, rich text editing, charts, reporting, data access, document creation (PDF, Word and Excel formats), and more.
- Experience in Microsoft web technologies including Asp.Net, Asp.Net MVC, Silverlight and WCF web services
- Experience with Microsoft Office VBA and Visual Studio Tools for Office (VSTO) development
- Primary developer for Emerald Information Systems Point-of-Sale, a PC-based cash register for DOS and UNIX systems. In the 1990s it was used by dozens of college universities and the Wallace's bookstore chain.
- Original developer for SeaBill, a time and billing application for attorneys (www.seabill.com)
- Experience integrating to Intuit's Quickbooks accounting application through their API